Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

October 6, 2015 HC

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations. We are using the Enchanted Mum collection this week. Next week I look forward to showing you the new collection coming out.

I hope you enjoy this necklace I made using the Enchanted Mum flower.
Stop by Heartfelt Creations to pick up this collection. You won't be disappointed.

Don't forget to stop by Heartfelt Creations Blog for all of the creations by the rest of the Design Team, and a peak at the new collection coming out.


Project Instructions: 

Other products: Polymer clay, jewelry findings, chain, clasps, craft knife, roller, small glass bowl, leaf shape cutters
Instructions: Take the polymer clay and flatten it out evenly, onto the Scor-Mat. Take the Enchanted Mum stamp and stamp the middle flower on it in black ink. Press the Enchanted Mum die over the image and press down firmly. Cut any areas that did not cut thoroughly with a craft knife. Cut leaves and make small acorns with polymer clay. Take the piercing tool included in the Flower Shaping Kit, and make small holes in the leaves. Place the flower and leaves onto a glass bowl and cook according to the package directions. Take the leaves and acorns and add them to different lengths of chain. Glue a tube bead to the back of the flower to add the chain, leaves, and acorns to. Add additional chain to the flower and clasps for the necklace.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment