Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

December 16, 2014

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
Are you getting excited about the next collection coming out in January? 
It is going to be amazing. I can't wait for you to see it. I made a card for you this week.
I used the Romantique Garden Collection. Don't you just love the beautiful papers in this collection. I know I do. Actually I love everything about it. 
I hope you will find time to stop by Heartfelt Creations blog for some amazing inspiration.



Other Products: Gelly Roll glitter pens: Lime Green - Pink Star - Golden Star, Spellbinders Classic Oval, Distress inks: Squeezed Lemonade - Spun Sugar, Dazzles Ovals, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Neenah white cardstock (CS), Clear Wink of Stella, Copic Markers: Y13, YG03, 09,13, E35, R83, 85, Grand Calibur.
Instructions: Take a piece of white CS and make a 5 1/4" by 5 1/4" card base. Cut a piece of the Romantique Garden paper collection and trim to 5" by 5". Stamp the Best Wishes on white CS, with black ink. Color it with Copic Markers. Cut and emboss it with the oval die. Use the Distress inks around the image while it is still in the die. Add Double Dots to the back. Stamp the Bleeding Heart Flourish on both sides of the designer paper, with black ink. Use the oval to help you decide where to stamp the flourish. Color them with Copic markers. Color the images with the Gelly Roll pens. Stamp two Hummingbirds with black ink, onto white CS. Color them with Copic Markers. Then add clear Wink of Stella to both Hummingbirds. Add Double Dots to the back of one of the birds. Add all of the elements to the card as shown in the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment