Welcome to my blog. I would like to create a place where I can share my love of crafts with you. I started paper crafting in August of 2011. I just had my one year anniversary. I love making cards, doing scrapbook pages, creating flowers, quilling and many other crafts. I found out about greeting cards when watching a Stamp TV video a few months later. I am hooked on card making now. Love everything about it. I hope that you will join me in my love of crafts.

Friday, November 28, 2014

November 28, 2014

Welcome to this weeks post with Heartfelt Creations.
Love is in full bloom with the Romantique Garden collection from Heartfelt Creations.A romantic symphony composed in subtle shades of pink, fuchsia, green, cream and charcoal harmonizes beautifully with picturesque images of dainty hummingbirds, devoted love birds, graceful swans and delicate bleeding heart bushes.
 Ornate ironwork backgrounds are in perfect harmony with layered elements of vintage sheet music, lace, flowing handwriting, scrollwork, florals, stripes and flourishes.  Six hand drawn stamp sets capture the idyllic beauty of a peaceful garden where swans glide across the surface of a glassy lake, nesting lovebirds are wreathed in flowers, and hummingbirds sip nectar from blossom laden branches of exquisite beauty.  

The coordinating die cuts feature elegant swirled stems, a graduated set of bleeding heart blossoms and a majestic pair of swimming swans. Dreamy and idyllic, uplifting and inspiring, romantic and moving as a masterfully scored concerto, this enchanting collection is a celebration of love and life a midst the extraordinary beauty of nature.
Stop by Heartfelt Creations blog for some amazing inspiration by my teammates.


Other Products: Cardstock (CS): red, white, gold embossing powder, Copic Markers, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, heat gun, Spellbinders Classic Oval.
Instructions: Make a 6" by 6" red card base. Take a piece of paper from the Romantique Garden Paper collection and trim it to 5 3/4" by 5 3/4". Stamp the Flowers from the Romantique Swans stamp set on white CS, with black ink. Color it with markers. Cut/emboss it with the oval die. Cut/emboss a red lacey oval. Add the ovals together and place Double Dots on the back. Cut the sentiment from the paper collection and add a 1/4" border in red CS. Take the Romantique Dies and cut one each of the flower flourishes, and two swans. Press them into the glue pad, and cover them with gold embossing powder. Heat set. Repeat three times. Add all of the elements to the card as show in the photo.
Thank you so much for stopping by!!
Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment